MENU

Slide

valentine's day 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here:


HK: er.. hahas, i'm happily attached!

Qianting: Yes i am! luckily they let us take sub paper
no need to remodule!


Nadnut:
Hahahas, just call me when you're free babe!
You like so busy lor!

SillyP:
Hahahas, no luh!

Wanting:
300 plus!

Hii:
eer, you can read thru the vpost website for instruction..
they will tell you what to do!


Hey:
Lol, am i making a biggie out of anything?
I'm just blogging about my everyday life,
nothing wrong about that right, my dear?
If you're so unhappy the way i blog
you can jolly well not read my blog you know. lol.

Anon2: Not too bad luh, the japanese pizza is nice!

Hiii:
hahahas, the total price x 1.5
the exchange rate for USD is around 1.5 to 1.55 these days.

Joan:
hahahas! glad you had fun yah!
There's a workshop next month!
do check back on my blog for the details sweetie! (:


Lyne:
hhahahs yeah, now i got it already
i don't really feel like using it :x


Jaslyn:
hhahahs, yeah, YOU WANT HIS NUMBER?! LOL!

Hey:
VictoriaSecret.com

Reader:
Hey dear, i use baby shampoo to clean my brushes!

Sarah:
Hahahs oh please! thank you,
Your makeup skills is just totally awesooooome!

Jessmiex:
hhahas, oh, like what were you disappointed in?

Jas:
Awww, i already got it, so no choice already luh!
But thanks for telling me! (:

Candyce:
hthat's good that's good!
just hope you enjoy the experience!
I'm damn afraid of pushy salegirls too!

Faith:
Got it like a looong time ago at black clover at FEP!

Jasmie:
hHahahas, awww! You're such a sweetie!
thanks babe, don't worry i won't bother about those stuff! (:


Kaishi:
Thanks babe! maybe you can download
one of my pictures where my haircolour is the most obvious
and bring it down to Clover and tell raymond
you want the same colour?! lol!
Cos i've no idea what the colour codes are!


Kelly:
forever21!

Zerine:
hmm, you can google for an exchange rate
website for SGD to GDP to find out the total price!
But i gotta warn you 1st, shipping for ASOS is super ex luh!


ClarieChing:
thanks sweetie! You too yah! (:

Luffy:
Not sure babe, you can go to the website and check!

Huanlin:
hahahas! Happy Vday to you too! (:

Zhiting:
Hey babe, i joined a spree! So i've no idea!

Yanting:
300plus!

Justine:
You can simply not read my blog
if it irritates you so much. So whatever yah. (:

M:
VictoriaSecret.com

Hey:
Nope (:
They didn't even talk, she was an ex-gf of leon's brother's friend,
and they were at a club celebrating the brother's b'day
and naomi asked him to take a picture with her.

Lily:
Erm, no it doesn't.
Jess have a beautiful face. (:

Emily:
300plus!

Wawa:
Erm, i'm not really sure!

Jessica:
hahahas, ok! (:










Hellooooooo y'all! How was your Valentine's day?
No matter if you're single or attached,
I hope you spend it well and that you had a great time like me! (:


I know all of you must be so sick of listening to the duet
quando quando quando sang by Leon & I, on my blog background.
But we finaaaaaally recorded the song last night,
The song is "You're the Sunshine of my life - Stevie Wonder"








The other day i bought some lace-pattern nail sticker
from John Little and i did my nails!
Lol, i've never actually done anything fancy to my nails,
just paint polish and stuff, so it's pretty much
the 1st time i did it on my own!



What i've used:

Lace pattern nail sticker, Ettusais Nail Colour N,
OPI Heart-throb, China Glaze base & top coat.






Base coat, Two coats of OPI Heart-Throb,

Apply Ettusais Colour N to half the nail,
Cut the lace pattern nail sticker to length of nail
and paste carefully with a tweezer!

Complete with top coat for manicure to last & shine!






Went to the Ettusais Make-Up Workshop for the ambassadors,
Had so much fun playing with the whole range of cosmetics
and i've learnt so much!

Will be blogging about the workshop next week! (:
There'll be a workshop in March thou,
so if you're interested, check out the post next week!






Boyf soooooo very sweet to wait more than 1 hour
for my workshop to end, Went to Cineleisure to eat the
BBQ Korean chicken at B1!



HollyHoque.livejournal.com
sent me this aweeeeeeesome biker jacket!


Satin jacket with gold zipper and button details!
Love the combination of black & gold!



LOL, wthhhh.




Our goodie bag from Ettusais! (:
Love love love love the new products~



Went to Clover cos boyf needed a haircut!
Was suppose to go prawn fishing with boyf & raymond,
our stylist at Clover.


But boyf had to finish one of his assignment so we stayed home,
i was watching tv but i feel asleeeeeeep!
lol, then when i'm sleeping halfway boyf woke me up
and brought my contact lens case to me
and reminded me to remove my contacts.

Awww, so sweet, then i just woke up, blur blur
then sleepy me started digging my eyes out to remove my contacts.
LOL, boyf was like OMG, you just dig like that?!



:x very tired you know..
studying the previous night and slept at 3am
had to wake up at 7am that morning
to go to school for my stupid paper..




Went to print some photos!


Received some mail, some with the v'day presents i got for my gfs!
luckily it arrived in timeeee! :D




Gotta meet up them soon to pass them their presents! :D



Went for dinner at PepperLunch with my
daaaarlings Felicia & Shirley!


Shirley & Me with our presents! LOL!



Shirley gave me the blue carebear and a bunch of hersey kisses,
same as yuling! :D So cute!
hahahas, she saw it at the airport when she was working
and bought 5 of them to give to her gfs!


Lol, cuuuuuuute~






Valentine's day!
Humph, my day started really badly!

Had to to stupid MDIS on v'day to take my marketing paper
the point that i studied so many times over and over again
to drrrrrrrill it into my brains, it came out
and i just could not remember it!! WHYYYYYYY!! @#$%^&

20 marks fly away already lor. Sigh,
I DON'T WANNA REMODULEEEEEEEEE. @#$%^
So angry with myself.





But boyf was so nice and sweet to drive all the way to
unicampus to pick me up after the paper!
He had to wait 1 hour for me cos i was sitting in the exam room
trying sooooo hard to dig out that stupid point from my brains
but i just couldn't. ):



Then on the way home boyf told me:
"this year very budget ah.. no flowers ok!"


Then i was like.. lol,
1st year 12 roses,
2nd year 12 rose,
3rd year 5 roses,
4th year 36 roses,
5th year ZERO ROSES?!
Super downgrade!!! HAAHAH!


Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad...
Went home to prepare to go out..




When i opened boyf's cardoor and i saw THIS!!!


HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPYYYYY!

Hahahahas boyf said he made himself a public enemy
by getting me so many roses to make me such a happy girl!
cos he saw girls looking at my bouquet, then looking
back at theirs, and throwing a black face at the boyf/date!



The bouquet is so heavy! But i loooooove it~
But boyf said he didnt like the bouquet
cos they arrange until very plain and ugly.
i was like WHAT? siao ah you, I LOVE IT!

Love flowers!
I always dry the bouquets of flowers boyf give me!
I still have the bouquet from my birthday last year!










Went to watch Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons,
luckily we booked tickets online the previous night,
soooo many people luh!

The movie is soooooo wth-ish loooooooong.
3 hours man. But the storyline is really good,
so sad, the editting is crazily powerful luh!
the "younger" brad pitt looks soooo hot.



Lol, then after the movie we were driving over to our dinner place,
i didnt know where! He just wouldn't tell me. lol.
We were heading to the direction to Holland V
then i started guessing and he told me we went there before.
so i was like.. Er.. CRYSTAL JADE?!?!?!

Then he totally gave me this "oops.. she got the answer" look lor!
i was like thinking wtf? v'day at CRYSTAL JADE?! HAAHHAAH
So naughty! Keep bluffing me. lol.





But we went to Eden Santuary for our vday dinner!
http://www.edensanctuary.com.sg/

I love that place!
I think it's one of my favourite place to dine in Singapore!


Something small that i made for boyf.



Happy happy girrrrrl!
We had tomato seafood soup & Caviar w/watermelon
for our entrees appetizers.


The main dish is sooooooo good!
I wish i could cook like that. Sigh.

I had strawberry beef the previous time we went there,
it's like heeeeeeaven please. But the chef told me
i'll have to wait another month for that to
come back on the menu again!



Romance tea, many different types of roses!

Ahhhhh, i really miss my favourite tea from Dozo!
It's called Rosyle Rythem, it's soo so soooo nice!





Desserts!

V'day special, Heart to Heart cake.

If you're going there you have to try the Tofu cheesecake
or the Balsamic vinegar moouse. Yuuuuuums.



Chocolates!









Hehehe, my buys today!




Open front knit jacket from Forever 21


OPI tiny toybox



Poshe super fast drying top coat





Ahhhh, gotta go study for my communication paper tmr!
Sayonara loves! (:

No comments: